The Sisterhood of Sweat Podcast Interview with Linda Mitchell:
Imposter Syndrome | #067
Imposter Syndrome is a feeling of self-doubt, inadequacy, or insecurity despite significant evidence to the contrary and no matter how successful people become, it sticks with us as that little voice in the back of our heads saying, "You're not good enough."
It was an honor to be featured on The Sisterhood Of Sweat Podcast to talk about this important topic! In Episode 067, Linda and I got to talk about:
- The symptoms of Imposter Syndrome;
- How to learn self-love; and
- The science behind Imposter Syndrome.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- The importance of “I am” statements.
- How to ask for and accept help.
- Stretching outside of your comfort zone.
Quotes from the show
- “If you are going to go anywhere worth going you cannot go by yourself. You have to have the help of others” @LindaMitchell
- “It’s all about mindset” @TaraRaeBradford
- “A lot of times we believe that we don’t deserve what we want” @LindaMitchell
- “When you are letting go of the past, it is normal to feel sad” @TaraRaeBradford
To listen to the episode, you can visit: http://sisterhodofsweat.libsyn.com/ep-tara-bradford-the-potentialista-imposter-syndrome
Want more confidence tips and communication strategies delivered straight to your inbox each week? Join my list so you don’t miss any updates.